I don't think they have any new printings for quite some time now. Anyone
know for sure?
Ada

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004, Thorsten von Plotho-Kettner wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 04:33:45 -0600 (MDT)
> RJ45 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > is there anything in BSD world like Linux journal in the linux > world ?
> > I was looking for BSD related journals and I found only "BSD > world"  but looks
> > like it is in japanese language...
> > anyone knows about a good BSD magazione ?
>
> Check out for this: http://magazine.daemonnews.org/
>
> HTH,
>
> Thorsten

 Ada Cheng                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Assistant Professor                    http://www.kettering.edu/~acheng
 Department of Science and Mathematics
 Kettering University
 1700 West Third Avenue