On Tue, Apr  6, 2004, Aleksandar Simic clacked the keyboard to produce:
> On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 12:31:52PM -0400, Bob Collins wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr  6, 2004, Jonathon McKitrick clacked the keyboard to produce:
> > >
> > > I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive wireless setup for home that will
> > > work with FreeBSD and an older laptop.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
> > >
> > > NOTE: Please CC me, as I am not currently subscribed.  Thanks.
> >
> > Post it here, read it here.
>

> Any particular reason for this attitude ?

No attitude. Many of the listers see hundreds if not thousands of emails
a day. This is a list. If we on the list are wanting to respond, we will
respond, but fullfilling special orders is not the idea of a list.

Again no attitude, if you took it that way, maybe you should review how
email lists function.

Bob

"Play is the work of children. It's very serious stuff. And if it's
properly structured in a developmental program, children can blossom."
-Bob Keeshan aka `Captain Kangaroo'