-----Original Message-----
From: Kris Kennaway [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 5:35 PM
To: Joshua Lokken
Cc: 'Kris Kennaway'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: your mail

I don't understand what you're trying to say.  You're probably
subscribed but have list delivery disabled due to excessive bounces, or
something.

Kris

Ok, what I'm asking is, where/how do I find out if that is the case?
How long will list delivery be delayed?  Mail should not be bouncing
at this time.  Who should I contact to get this straightened out?
What can *I* do to begin resolving it?  As I've stated, I've been over
and over the logs on my mail server (Exim 4.31 on FreeBSD 5.2.1).  I
have been using other services from that machine all day.

I believe I had a misconfigured procmail for a short time this morning;
I did see *a* log entry stating that.  Which brings me back to the
second
question above:  how long will the delay last?  Until I correct the
problem?
Probably not, as it was fixed earlier today.  Those are my questions,
again,
thanks.

--
Joshua