Hello,

My parents have an internet provider, that uses the TV-cable and
connects through the USB port. The provider only has M$-Window$
software provided, and this works now with a single computer.

I want to replace this M$-Window$ computer by a FreeBSD router,
to start a home network.

I am at a loss what to do with the USB internet connection?

I know how to get a router set up with RJ-45 cables and two
ethernet cards. But can FreeBSD handle a USB internet connection?

Hints how to deal with this, are highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob.