On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 08:59:25AM -0400, Tuc wrote:
> Hi,
> 
>       JUST brought up a 5.2.1-R-p4 system and am putting INN on it, and
> I'm getting:
> 
> Apr  8 08:53:54 vjofn2 kernel: Sleeping on "stopevent" with the following non-sl
> eepable locks held:
> Apr  8 08:53:54 vjofn2 kernel: exclusive sleep mutex sigacts r = 0 (0xc8c90aa8) 
> locked @ /usr/src/sys/kern/kern_condvar.c:457
> Apr  8 08:53:54 vjofn2 kernel: lock order reversal
> Apr  8 08:53:54 vjofn2 kernel: 1st 0xc8c90aa8 sigacts (sigacts) @ /usr/src/sys/k
> ern/kern_condvar.c:457
> Apr  8 08:53:54 vjofn2 kernel: 2nd 0xc89e306c process lock (process lock) @ /usr
> /src/sys/kern/kern_synch.c:309
> Apr  8 08:53:54 vjofn2 kernel: Stack backtrace:
> Apr  8 08:53:54 vjofn2 kernel: Sleeping on "stopevent" with the following non-sl
> eepable locks held:
> Apr  8 08:53:54 vjofn2 kernel: exclusive sleep mutex sigacts r = 0 (0xc8c90aa8) 
> locked @ /usr/src/sys/kern/subr_trap.c:260
> Apr  8 08:53:54 vjofn2 kernel: Sleeping on "stopevent" with the following non-sl
> eepable locks held:
> Apr  8 08:53:54 vjofn2 kernel: exclusive sleep mutex sigacts r = 0 (0xc8c90aa8) 
> locked @ /usr/src/sys/kern/subr_trap.c:260
> Apr  8 08:56:10 vjofn2 kernel: Sleeping on "stopevent" with the following non-sl
> eepable locks held:
> Apr  8 08:56:10 vjofn2 kernel: exclusive sleep mutex sigacts r = 0 (0xc8c90aa8) 
> locked @ /usr/src/sys/kern/kern_condvar.c:457
> Apr  8 08:56:10 vjofn2 kernel: Sleeping on "stopevent" with the following non-sl
> eepable locks held:
> Apr  8 08:56:10 vjofn2 kernel: exclusive sleep mutex sigacts r = 0 (0xc8c90aa8) 
> locked @ /usr/src/sys/kern/subr_trap.c:260
> Apr  8 08:56:10 vjofn2 kernel: Sleeping on "stopevent" with the following non-sl
> eepable locks held:
> Apr  8 08:56:10 vjofn2 kernel: exclusive sleep mutex sigacts r = 0 (0xc8c90aa8) 
> locked @ /usr/src/sys/kern/subr_trap.c:260
> 
>       EH?!  What is this trying to tell me?

That you're seeing evidence of kernel bugs.  Report to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], although they might already be fixed in
5.2-CURRENT.

Kris

Attachment: pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to