Chris Hill wrote:

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004, Andrew Elmore wrote:

[...] I can't for the life of me figure out how to print a manpage.
The closest "man man" gives me is:

-t  Use /usr/bin/groff -S -man to format the manual page, passing the
   output to stdout.  The output from /usr/bin/groff -S -man may need
   to be passed through some filter or another before being printed.

Any suggestions on what the command line for that filter looks like?

I get good-looking results using, for example,

man -t ipfw | lpr

...or plain-vanilla (but readable) results using

man ipfw | lpr

FWIW, this is with a Postscript printer. HTH.

Also works with apsfilter; I would have to assume any printer, therefore.

Kevin Kinsey
DaleCo, S.P.