Arek Czereszewski wrote:
Hi

I have configuration like this:

Intrenet - fxp0 (public IP) [freebsd box] - fxp1 (public IP) class /28 and
some workstatins connected,
mail daemon, www and others
- fxp1 alias 192.168.0.1/24 and LAN
And now what interface in rc.conf must be natd_interface, fxp1 or fxp0?

fxp0, the one that connects to the outside network.

Secend question is: This rule for ipfw is OK for configuration what i have?
ipfw add 50 divert natd all from 192.168.0.0/24 to any via fxp1

I don't think you have to do this yourself. I believe by adding natd_enable="YES" to your rc.conf, you get the following rule as a result: divert 8668 ip from any to any via fxp0 which does what you want (I think).

Rob.