[don't reply to this email, i still receive email from
this list but can't post using my normal account]

I have just recently installed XFCE on my FreeBSD 5.2
system (i386) and clicked on the music player only to
come up with an error(Could not run command xmms).  I
checked the ports/audio and which xmms should I
install for this to run? I read the readme file and
the xmms-xxx files were mostly plugins.  Can i install
the plugins only(that sounds dumb)??

TIA,

Yours,

Rommel