Good day/night list.

I just made a patch for cat(1) wich simply aborts if you try to cat a directory.
Now that I have the patch file and everything I stumbled on where I should post it and
ask for it to be reviewd and perhaps commited.
I thougt of -hackers ( Unlikely but I have seen a few posts there but since cat is a
contributed software I don't know ) and then I thougt of -ports but since this not a
port of cat(1) so I don't really think so. Then I thougt I should report this to the
cat (gnu) project it self but since I'm using the FreeBSD API for this I did not think
so.
And then I thougt about obrien@ since this:
"# $FreeBSD: src/bin/cat/Makefile,v 1.7 2001/12/04 01:57:37 obrien Exp $" is in the
Makefile for cat(1) but I really don't want to bother him if I'm wrong.

Anyways I thank you for your time and any pointers whould be welcome.

Kv,
Thordur Ivar.
"A man can do as he will, but not will as he will"