Matthew Seaman wrote:

Another consideration you will want to bear in mind: do you want to
give all of your e-mail users full blown accounts on your mail server,
or do you want to provide and 'e-mail only' service? If the latter,
you will need to look at the more 'professional' solutions, which are
designed to work generally on a larger scale and which tend to be a
bit more complicated to set up. The Cyrus stuff is the extreme
expression of that.

Oh I'm a new administrator, I'm frightened:) It seems if I want it to extend to max ability in future I should use Cyrus. I'll search more on this topic.