I finally got my wireless setup working yesterday.  The last thing I added
was setting up NFS.  I exported one directory (an archive directory) and did
NOT add it to fstab on the client.

Now, when I start X, it delays for a while and Ctrl-T says xauthority is
waiting on kqueue.  I hit Ctrl-C and start again, and it is fine.  When I
shut down X, I don't get the prompt back until I hit Ctrl-C.

This can't be right.  What could be the issue?

NOTE: Please CC me, as I am not currently subscribed.  Thanks.

jm
--
My other computer is your windows box.