On FreeBSD 5.2.1, I see a new Heimdal port with LDAP backend options.
After install, I am getting this error and wondering if it may be I have
to run OpenLDAP 2.2.8, now running 2.1.29 port install. If so, should
the 2.1.29 be removed first or just set my VER in make.conf to 22 and
portupgrade?

kadmin> init WEBTENT.NET
kadmin: hdb_open: ldap_sasl_bind_s: Can't contact LDAP server
kadmin> list *
kadmin: opening database: ldap_sasl_bind_s: Can't contact LDAP server
kadmin: kadm5_get_principals: Wrong database version

--
Robert