[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hey thanks! If that isn't in any of the copious instructions on doing the upgrade it should be.

It was, but given their "copious" nature, it's possible to miss it:

From gnome-upgrade.sh:

echo "You can watch the upgrade process in real-time by running:" echo " tail -f ${logfile}"
echo "INFO: logfile = ${logfile}" >> ${logfile}

I'm pretty sure it was in the instructions; as you see,
it was also echoed to the screen when the file was
run.

With today's fast processors, RAM, and disks, though,
we often miss stuff, eh?  I know I have before ....

Kevin Kinsey
DaleCo, S.P.