> Hello All,
>
>        How do I uninstall or disable snmpd. I have spent too many days
> trying to find this info.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Jeff

Places to look for startup items that I know about:
 1) rc.conf in your /etc
 2) /usr/local/etc/rc.d
You may want to check your /var/db/pkg directory to see if you installed anything like
that as I don't have it running on my system. If you do find something in /var/db/pkg
all you have to do is uninstall it either with pkg_delete or make deinstall (might be
make uninstall) from the directory that snmp port was installed from.