From: "J.D. Bronson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 2:45 PM
Subject: etherchannel on 5.2.1 - possible?

> I am looking for performance. Not fail-over..
>
> Does anyone have this working with either
> intel or broadcom nics?
>
> Anyone have any good site that talks about what is needed to make this work
> as well? - I do have a Cisco switch and it fully supports this.
>
> I need a little advice on setting this up...
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
>    -JBD

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the person or
entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the recipient is
prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise disseminating it or any
information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please telephone
(023) 8024 3137
or return the E.mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]