G'Day!

I am trying to set up LCDd on my 1U server, and it requires a device=[device name] line. In my dmesg, I get a listing of sio0 and sio1 (and the manual for the motherboard states that it's the second serial connector). dmesg output reveals :

sio1 at port 0x2f8-0x2ff irq 3 on isa0
sio1: type 16550A

In the /dev/ directory, there is no "sio1" special file. However, the "cuaa1", "cuala1" and tty stuff is there. I am working with :

FreeBSD azurite 5.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 5.2-RELEASE #1: Mon Feb 2 00:38:21 MST 2004
LCDd 0.4.3, LCDproc Protocol 0.3 (from the ports)

So, what line do I need to use? "device=/dev/sio1" obviously won't work, and I think I should be using the "device=/dev/cuaa1" line because I am looking for sending data to the LCD rather than recieving from it. (though, I would like to use the built in menus to handle configuration stuff, but will settle for just a nice display).

Joe