Chris wrote:

On Tuesday 20 April 2004 07:02 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On Tuesday 20 April 2004 12:18, you wrote:

I found an email that said Audigy support was added to current after
5.2 was released. I doubt it ever made it into 5.2.1. You might do
your own search of the archives. I was looking for the commit. I
thought O'Brien did it but couldn't find it.

Look at

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/sound/pci/emu10k1.c

It has no commit to any RELENG_* branch.

Ok, so in order to get it to work you sugests we do.....?

br
db

Wait till next release in the 5.x branch comes out?

Or run -CURRENT, as I understand it.

Kevin KInsey