Hello -

I've recently had some problems getting certain things to work in FreeBSD 5.2.1 so
I've decided to start fresh with FreeBSD 4.9, my whole environment is just for fun
right now so it's no big deal.  The 4.9 install went fine but when I tried to install
x11/XFree86-4 I'm getting an error:

        In file included from config/cf/Imake.tmpl:45,
                         from Imakefile.c:15:
        config/cf/site.def:46: xf86site.def: No such file or directory
        ./config/imake/imake: Exit code 1.

I've traced the problem down to trying to install x11/XFree86-4-libraries but don't
know where to go from there.

I did have XFree86 running fine with FreeBSD 5.2.1 so now I'm in limbo of what to run
and what to sacrifice.

Thanks for any help,

Ben