* Marius Kirschner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [0413 20:13]:
> So in order ensure the most backward compatibility it's better to stick with
> 1.39?

It depends what you use. mod_ruby, mod_php4, mod_perl and mod_fastcgi are ok.
mod_dav and mod_ssl are now builtins. That's all I use.

You don't gain an awful lot from 2, I just wanted it for SubVersion, which
isn't available for apache 1.3.

Don't know about python, you'd have to check.

--
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.
                -- Paul Beatty