I just recently installed hotsmtpd from the ports tree on my -STABLE
box. It runs just fine, but whenever I try to send an email, the process
core dumps at the authentication step. I'm fairly certain that it's a
configuration issue, but I'm not sure what. My guess is that it's
something to do with SASL. Any help appreciated.

Best regards,
Christopher Nehren

pejorative meaning "stupid and unsophisticated".  -- Ken Thompson
-
-
Please CC me in all replies, even if I'm on the relevant list(s).