Greetings all,
I have used the burncd tool many a time to burn audio cd's from wav's,
however recently I have been having problems.

I have recorded some wav files using audio/audacity. A nice lil
multitrack editor. All I want to do is burn them to cd. So if I do this
(as I always have):

burncd -s max audio file.wav fixate

It does indeed burn a cd. But the audio is much faster than it should be.
Why is this? I have tryed this on two machines running
freebsd-5.2-release and they both have the same output. My wav is 32 bit
at a sample rate of 44100. I have also tryed converting to a 16 bit wav,
but the outcome is the same. Is there something I have overlooked?

Thanks!