On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, JJB wrote:

First of all: Sorry, I think I was talking nonsense:
I am running a DSL connection which uses the kind of protocol
that is called PPPoE and which is managed by ppp . ppp either
needs netgraph (default) or pppoed (alternatively). Since
netgraph is built into the kernel by default nowadays, you don't
have to worry about either.

Uli.