Dear all,

is it possible that spamass-milter doesn't work in a jail?
I have sendmail running, spamassassin running (both working fine) and the
following line in my hostname.mc file:

INPUT_MAIL_FILTER(`spamassassin', `S=local:/var/run/spamass-milter.sock, F=,
T=C:15m;S:4m;R:4m;E:10m')

But no mail is checked. I don't see any X-SPAM in the header. I use this MTA
not for local delivery instead I use a virtuser table but I don't think this
should prevent spamass-milter from working.

Thanks,

-Harry

--
Please never add my reply address to CC nor to the recipient list!
If you make "answers to all" please remove my address!!!!!!!!!!!!!