Am Freitag, 23. April 2004 11:27 schrieb Harald Schmalzbauer:
> Dear all,
>
> is it possible that spamass-milter doesn't work in a jail?

Ok, I verified that it's working with the same configuration under -stabel
outside a jail, but not on -current inside a jail.

Is there any way I can make it work? I think the problem is with the local
socket between sendmail and spamass-milter.

Is there a sysctl to allow local sockets or is it possible to tell sendmail to
connect via localhost (127.0.0.1)?

Thanks,

-Harry

--
Please never add my reply address to CC nor to the recipient list!
If you make "answers to all" please remove my address!!!!!!!!!!!!!