Probably. I'm not too familiar with how the ad-hoc connections work, but i am certain that for a single client it would work. Just get a wireless NIC in it, play a little routing magic, maybe look at the dhcpd port (dhcp server)

~j

Darryl Hoar wrote:
I have a spare PC with Freebsd installed on it.  Can I configure
this machine to be a wireless access point ?

just curious.

-D