On 23-apr-04, at 17:01, Peter Ulrich Kruppa wrote:

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, Daan Hoogland wrote:

Once again,...

I have a system on which make buildworld won't work.
Why doesn't it work?

crunchgen: make error: cd: can't cd to /usr/obj/usr/5.2/src/rescue/rescue/../../contrib/tcsh/nls/spanish

crunchgen: make error: cd: can't cd to /usr/obj/usr/5.2/src/rescue/rescue/../../contrib/tcsh/nls/ukrainian

Run "make -f rescue.mk" to build crunched binary.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/5.2/src/rescue/rescue.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/5.2/src/rescue.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/5.2/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/5.2/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/5.2/src.

I include text from an earlier posting here: