On 2004-May-11 15:15:56 +0300, Lefteris Tsintjelis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Hi, can anyone please tell me if there are any plans soon to include
>the PCI Digiboard Xem driver to -STABLE or should I go with the 5.X
>release?

[Please wrap lines before 80 characters]

I have been successfully using digi(4) in -stable for more than 2½
years now - the patches are trivial (basically just change a couple of
"struct thread"s back to "struct proc", fix the cdevsw initialisation
and change the kld load path).  Unfortunately, no-one seems interested
in officially back-porting it to -stable - and I can't see it happening
at all now.

--
Peter Jeremy