Hello!

I have a Linux binary that I need to run on FreeBSD 5.2.  So far it's
required GTK 2.0+ (linux-gtk2-2.2.1_1), which is fine, and I have installed
the Linux libraries for that.  But it is now looking for more libraries,
and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as to
how to go about downloading and installing them.  I've done a bit of a net
search, but it hasn't helped much so far.

This binary is asking for libraries one by one, so I don't know what to
expect yet, until I get to the end.

My binary is looking for libgmodule-2.0.so.0.

How do I go about installing that for FreeBSD's Linux compatibility?

--
Adam Smith
Internode       : http://www.internode.on.net

ԿԬ