On May 11, 2004, at 8:47 PM, Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC wrote:

Hi

I have a 5.2-CURRENT (as of about 2 weeks ago) machine that I want to serve some filesystem from to itself using localhost. Ie,

% mount localhost:/path/to/shared/dir /other/path

I have it working on a 5.2.1-RELEASE-p6 machine, but cannot get it working on the -CURRENT machine.

I run mountd with -d -r and it gives the following on startup (shoes the exports file as well so I won't list it separately)

Well, I cvsupped to the latest -CURRENT and the problem went away...

Thanks
Chad