Hello,

I'd like to post a question concerning process
management.  My issue is that, I had a background
process running that uses a GUI for debugging purposes
through-out last night.  Going back to the terminal, I
noticed that the pc would not startup.  Action keys
where not responding, and performed a hard reboot.
When going back to my session, the bg processes where
still running, yet the GUI that performs the debug
actions closed after the hard reboot.  Since the bg
process is still running ... is there a way to restart
the GUI?  I am using wdb as my GUI for the batch
interface.  Any assistance would help me.  Thank you