On Fri, 14 May 2004, frank wei wrote:

> Hi FreeBSD,
>
> I'm a software engineer in the networking industry. I'm very intersted
> in the the implementation of IP routing in FreeBSD. Two questions here:
>
> 1. Can I get FreeBSD source code without any charge?

Yes. (well, your usual ISP's fees for download, but no charge from
FreeBSD project)

> 2. If so, how can I get them?

Whether you install FreeBSD on a box, then under /usr/src you have the
complete Sourcecode for the whole system, or you take a look at:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/

For a web interface to it.

Or have a look at a freebsd.org mirror ftp server, usually under some
directory like: /FreeBSD/releases/i386/4.9-RELEASE/src (substitute i386
for the architecture you want) the source in splitted format resides.

HTH
Olaf

--
Olaf Hoyer        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fuerchterliche Erlebniss geben zu raten,