Hi.

I am looking for a good Tape drive (ok, Ultrium 2 LTO is just a little bit to expensive ;-)). The Tape Drive should be a DLT Drive with 40/80 GB per tape. Also i want to use FreeBSD 5.x and the Server will be a IBM x345 machine. Backup Software is "bacula".
So, do you have any suggestions about a good tape drive which is working perfectly with FreeBSD 5.x?
Also it should be an external drive.
I found one, the Freecom TAPEWARE DLT-VS80 ES SCSI, but i do not know if this one is a good on or not.

I appreciate any suggestions.

asg