Hello.

I have fairly fresh install of 5.2.1 where I installed xfree, gnome 2.6 and xfce4 (in this order).
Now, whenever I install something from ports tree, that has anything to do with glib, it will
build fine without any errors but when I try to launch the program it will complain about
missing libraries.
Like this:
bash-2.05b$ rox
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libgobject-2.0.so.200" not found
bash-2.05b$ gftp
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libgobject-2.0.so.200" not found
bash-2.05b$ evolution
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libgobject-2.0.so.200" not found

I did a search and found that I have libgobject-2.0.so.400 in /usr/local/lib which belongs
to the package glib-2.4.1_1.

I have all the possible glib packages installed:
bash-2.05b$ pkg_info | grep glib
glib-1.2.10_10 Some useful routines of C programming (previous stable vers
glib-2.4.1_1 Some useful routines of C programming (current stable versi

I have updated my ports tree and did portupgrade -a.

Any help appreciated.