Hello,

is there any hardware SCSI RAID controller that is fully supported in FreeBSD?
By "fully supported" I mean being able to monitor and talk to the controller
on a live system in order to initiate a rebuild on a replace drive and such.

Mylex/Adaptec seems to be a dead end, LSI's MegaRAIDs I'm not sure about.
Anything else out there?

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web: http://www.scode.org