On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 03:30:36PM +0100, Dick Davies wrote:
> suexec is a pig to configure, complex and poorly documented. I think that's
> at least partly why the world runs away from CGI and towards stuff like
> JSP/PHP....

Which you need to run as CGIs if you need them to run as different userids
for each site...  so your comment about avoiding CGIs to avoid suexec
doesn't really follow.

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      Isite Services, Inc.