Darrell Blake wrote:

I believe what you have is not supported in FBSD.
Get standalone USB or serial mouse and it will work.

How likely is it to ever be supported? Also, if someone can point me in the
right direction I can research into writing my own driver for it. I am a
Software Engineer but I've never done any driver programming.

I'm using a logitech wireless mouse and keyboard combo. It did not work under 4.x, I had exactly the same problem you reported. But it's fine under 5.2.1

PWR.