Just doing exactly that. Order so far:
XP i386, XP 64 (beta), Linux i386, Linux 64
Still to do FreeBSD. You must do XP i386 first as the boot
loader for XP 64 is more up to date.
Linux i386 need ACPI disabled here MS-9245 series
machine dual 246 with 4GB.

Not having much luck with FreeBSD at as I cant get a
release to compile looks like the docs package / generation
is broken.
Was building with:

make release \
BUILDNAME=5.2.1-RELEASE-p5 \
CHROOTDIR=/usr/local/release-5.2 \
CVSROOT=/home/ncvs \
RELEASETAG=RELENG_5_2 \
NOPORTS=YES \
DOC_LANG=en_US.ISO8859-1 \
MAKE_ISOS=1 \
CD_EXTRA_BITS=1

now trying:
make release \
BUILDNAME=5.2.1-RELEASE-p5 \
CHROOTDIR=/usr/local/release-5.2 \
CVSROOT=/home/ncvs \
RELEASETAG=RELENG_5_2 \
DOC_LANG=en_US.ISO8859-1 \
MAKE_ISOS=1 \
CD_EXTRA_BITS=1

i.e. with all ports. Previous failed on jade and then on
numberous others moaning about libtool and various other
libraries.

Planning to just add FreeBSD to the grub boot menu.

    Steve