On May 6, 2004, at 3:57 PM, Jeronimo Romero wrote:

Installed apache on freebsd 4.9. Installed several virtual hosts with
ssl support.
When I browse the one of them with internet explorer I have to click
"yes" over 30 times in
The browser security certificate. Anyone have any ideas why this would
be happening???

SSL is IP based. You can only have one SSL certificate per IP address so if you have multiple virtual hosts on one IP, and they are in different domain names, your cert will not match the site name for most of your hosts and hence you get the dialogs from IE

Chad