Tom Kiblin wrote:

Hello,

I am running a dual xeon with hyperthreading, SCSI system, that
constantly crashes under load.  The box is doing about 40mbs of
transfer, and I get a panic with the following output on the screen:

http://advancedhosters.com/zico.JPG

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks,
Tom

.

If I had to guess, Apache is causing your kernel panic. (current process = 457 (httpd)). If it isn't a production box, you might as well try to disable Apache for a bit. Also, you might want to fix the arplookup errors. It might be having something to do with it