On Thu, 20 May 2004, Peter Risdon wrote:

> Is it possible to configure sendmail to forward mail for an entire
> domain to another mail server, identified by ip address rather than
> domain name, keeping the original To: headers intact?

Hi!

DIfferent ways to do this:

I assume that the domain example.com is already added to
/etc/mail/local-host-names.

Then, depending on your preferences, whether use the virtusertable:

@example.com    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

or the mailertable, which should be the better approach to your setup:

.example.com                 smtp:[172.16.0.1]

HTH
Olaf

--
Olaf Hoyer        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fuerchterliche Erlebniss geben zu raten,