Went looking all over the internet for this and can't find anything. I'm looking for either a console based or graphically based (preferably the second) sound capture and possibly a sound editing program. What I'm doing is converting all my old audio tapes to MP3 before the tapes die and the only way to do this for me right now is to dust off my old windows box and do it there, which I'd prefer not to do if possible. I'd rather do it under Freebsd if I could. What I'd be doing is taking an audio feed from the tape player to the Line-In jack on the sound card, then capturing the video directly from there. Anyone know of a tool under Freebsd that'll do that? Again, I looked and couldn't find anything. I googled several times too and got nothing. So any pointers or help would be welcome. Thanks.