I have a question about my filesystem. I have an 80GB ATA HDD with a partition on it full of data. It was in a removable rack which isn't electrically sound and has since damaged the partition. I've tried recovering it with fdisk/disklabel but it reports incorrect block device and won't mount the partition. I'm also unsure what geometry the drive actually used because it had about 3 different geometries from other installations. Are there any tools out there that can help with this other than gpart? Anyone want to plug a data recovery service (in Australia)?