Is it supposed to work? I have properly mounted all required disks on
the target machine and it failed first with 'touch: not found'. OK I
copied touch in /tmp/install.$$ and tried again. Then it failed
because it could not find install, then rpcgen. I copied them again in
the temp dir, but now it can't go beyond the following:

===> lib/csu/i386-elf
install -o root -g wheel -m 444  crt1.o crti.o crtn.o gcrt1.o /usr/lib
install: crt1.o: No such file or directory

Any ideas?

Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Zucconi -- PGP Key: finger [EMAIL PROTECTED] [KeyID: 400B38E9]