On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 14:21:38 +0600, Yuriy Coureelo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear Sir!

I have a FreeBSD TCP/IP stack. Trying to understand IP program
realization. I am interested in everything like "struct mbuf", "mbuf
cluster" and so on. How frames transferred from ethernet driver to ip
layer. ether_demux(), ipinput() functions.

Have a look at the book written by Richard Stevens "The Implementation (TCP/IP Illustrated, Volume 2)" here is a link:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/020163354X/ref=sib_rdr_dp/104-9931268-0446302?%5Fencoding=UTF8&no=283155&me=ATVPDKIKX0DER&st=books
I haven't read the book, so I don't know if it has what you're asking, but I know the book describes BSD TCP/IP implementation in details