Ganbold wrote:
Hi,

We are planning to purchase IBM e325 server with ServeRAID-6M and Dual AMD Opteron 2.2Ghz CPU.
Did somebody make FreeBSD 5.x work on IBM e325 server with ServeRAID-6M before?
Are there any known problems and issues?
Will FreeBSD 5.x work on it?

thanks in advance,

Ganbold

The serveraid cards should work, but I haven't audited the driver for 64-bit cleanliness. I also haven't heard of any reports, positive nor negative, about it, so it's up to you if you want to experiment. If it doesn't work, let me know.

Scott