Bruce Hunter wrote:

I am having problems mounting my cdrom drive.

i have also run the command mount_cd9660, and this is the result

[EMAIL PROTECTED] mount_cd9660 /dev/acd0 /cdrom/
mount_cd9660: /dev/acd0: Invalid argument

this is with the mount command

[EMAIL PROTECTED] mount -v -t cd9660 /dev/acd0 /cdrom/
cd9660: /dev/acd0: Invalid argument

You sure you have an ISO9660 CD-ROM disc in there, and that it's not all scratched to hell or anything? I've seen problems like this when people attempt to mount unreadable discs, such as audio CDs or things the cat clawed.

Thanks,
-David