Hi,
I assume you could script something using expect, but maybe you should consider using a real backup program like for example bacula.
Kind regards,
Alex.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

  Hi,

     I'm running FreeBSD 5.1 and I'm trying to backup= a filesystem
  which is quite large with many files. I'm using dump, and= using a
  remote tape. I'm also using cron to make a daily backup with d= ump
  level 9, and a weekly dump with level 0. The problem I have is that   during the
dump process there is a need for interaction, and
  providing= lots of "yes" when I get prompted if I want to continue
  with the new v= olume. How can I avoid this ? I want the backup to be
  automatic, with n= o need for interaction.

  Thanks,

  Matias

Internet Mail? Obtenelo ahora! -   [1]http://webmai= l.ciudad.com.ar
  Descargá Gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer= 6.0, el mejor software
  para actualizar tu PC. [2]Hacé click acá.