After upgrading to apache 1.3.29_4 you have to add a line to rc.conf
pkg_message in the ports tree says:
===> BE CAREFULL HOW TO BOOT on 1.3.29_4 or after:
To run apache www server from startup, add apache_enable="YES"
in your /etc/rc.conf.
THIS IS A CLEAR MESSAGE
In a similar way changes were made for apache-2.0.49_2
BUT WHAT DOES THIS PKG-MESSAGE MEAN???
"Since 2.0.49_2, apache startup script is now enabled/disabled via
- apache2_enable (bool): Set to "NO" by default.
Set it to "YES" to enable apache2
- apache2ssl_enable (bool): Set to "NO" by default.
Set it to "YES" to start apache with SSL
(if <IfDefined SSL> exists in httpd.conf)
- apache2limits_enable (bool):Set to "NO" by default.
Set it to yes to run `limits $limits_args`
just before apache starts.
- apache2_flags (str): Set to "" by default.
Extra flags passed to start command
- apache2limits_args (str): Default to "-e -U %%WWWOWN%%"
Arguments of pre-start limits run."
Should also some lines be addes to rc.conf ?????? Which one???
Clear messages would be very helpfull!!
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"