On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 09:55:10PM +0000, Daniela wrote:
> I would have no problems with coding standards that allow you to clean up
> _after_ a session, because I lose half of my good ideas while bothering with
> coding standards. Good would be some convention where you can just modify
> your code with sed(1) afterwards, that's not much overhead.

I guess that depends on your commit policy for changes.  We commit often,
so here it is very important that the coding policy be something that
people are very comfortable using all of the time.

Way off topic, and way way opinion ;-)

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      Isite Services, Inc.