-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joshua Lewis
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 3:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: VPN server

I am looking for some recomendations for a powerful (yet simple if
possible) VPN server.

At present I will need to only have access to one other network in a
different office running Win2K PPTP. Hopefully I will need to expand in
the future to other networks that may or may not be MS based.

I would like if possible for the connections to be completly transparent
to a user. Best case senario is the user signs on to thier FreeBSD (I am
in a mixed network so there are a few XP systems also) system and opens
up
an application (or browse to a share on the other network) that connects
to the other network and it connects without any more user intervention.

LOL I am not asking much am I?

Thank you,
Joshua Lewis